Zumba combines dance, music, and movements into one energetic workout with rhythms of Latin America. Latin music is the very essence of Zumba, because its fast beats and combination of South American melodies helps to create an intense, fast and very interesting workout. Even for beginners or shy people, it’s hard to resist engaging sounds.
Dance is the essence of Zumba classes, which is why it is a very effective and popular workout in the world. This activity consists of a synthesis of Latin dances, including salsa, merengue, cumbria and many others. However, this does not mean that you have to know how to dance, and during the workout you will forget that you are having sports.
Choose this workout because:
- about 600 calories are burned;
- improves coordination;
- it is great workout for the whole body;
- helps to maintain good cardiovascular and respiratory function;
- strengthens the heart muscle;
- increases self-confidence;
- fitness becomes “entertainment”;
- improves mood and helps get rid of stress.